- Vb.net is an updated version of the Visual Basic language that target the Microsoft .NET Framework.
- Vb.net is an object oriented language which supports the concepts like class, object, inheritance and polymorphism etc.
- Vb.net is used to develop various kind of applications like console applications, windows applications and web applications etc.
- Vb.net can access all the libraries of .NET framework because it is implemented by the .NET framework.
VB.NET Language Features
Some Basic features that make the Vb.net so popular in the market are as follows:
- It is easy to understand.
- It is Object-Oriented.
- It provides the supports Graphical User Interface.
- It is most popular language to develop the windows application.
- It is user-friendly language.
- It is a structured language.