As part of Facebook’s security checks, you are required to completely fill out your account details to successfully create an account. By default, Facebook requires every user to enter their full name prior to saving their profile settings.
How to Do it:
- Open Mozilla Firefox (Firefox is required for this hack to work)
- Go to Options -> Advanced -> Network -> Settings -> Connection Settings -> Manual Proxy Configuration
- In the HTTP Proxy Field, enter 184.108.40.206, port 8080, or use any Indonesian Proxy.
- On your facebook profile, go to Account settings -> Change Language to BAHASA INDONESIA
- Remove your middle name & last name.
That’s it. Now you can keep your Facebook profile with the single name alone. Enjoy.. and be Unique.