PHP provides the facility of object oriented programming language. PHP program can use encapsulation, abstraction, class and object features to protect the data from outside access. PHP provides the exception handling to deal with the errors and PHP also provides the feature of file handling to deal with the file data. Eitworld.com provides tutorial for learning php programming language easy tutorial related to the PHP and this tutorial is not only for the fresher but also for the advance programmers.
Here we provide PHP Tutorial For Beginners With Examples with their explanation. Explanation of program makes easy to understand actually what happen when the code executes. Here we provide the Step By Step Php Tutorials For Beginners from low level to advance level. We know that PHP is very simple server side scripting language. PHP have lot of features. Some features : it is free; it is easy to learn; it is open source. PHP can run on any platform such as Mac, Windows, Linux etc. only one server is used to run PHP such as XAMPP or WAMP. These servers are also free available on their sites. PHP is secure. PHP is very popular because it provides the faster development of site. The most popular example of the PHP is Facebook.
Here eitworld.com provides PHP Language Tutorial For Beginners which gives the better way to learn the PHP in the easy and smart way, here all the concepts are well explained with examples so that students can feel the better experience with great happiness to learn with one click. We know that PHP is widely used server side scripting language in market so it is clear that post for PHP developers are most. But students have to clear the tough phase of interview to get the job to play the role as the PHP developer. Here eitworld.com provides the better solutions to users for PHP Language Basics Tutorial and frequently asked PHP question in the interview room.
what is PHP ?
- PHP stands for PHP: Hypertext Preprocessing.
- PHP was developed by the Rasmus Lerdorf in 1994.
- PHP is used for developing dynamic web pages, interact with server etc.
- PHP is generally embedded with HTML.
- PHP files have the extension .php, that means if a file is having php code, it must be saved like example.php .
- PHP scripts run on server.
- PHP code are executed on the server, and the result is returned to the browser as plain HTML.
- PHP can generate a single webpage or a complete website.
- PHP can generate dynamic web-pages.
- PHP can collect form data.
- PHP can send and receive cookies.
- PHP reduces the time to create large websites.
Features of PHP
- It’s Free!
- It’s widely available.
- It’s easy to learn.
- It’s open source.
- PHP runs on Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux. With only a few minor exceptions, code written on one operating system works on any of the others.
- It’s secure.
- It is very popular, simple, flexible and efficent language.
Why PHP ?
- PHP is deployed on most web servers and on almost all operating systems and platforms at no cost.
- PHP is installed in more than 20 million websites and servers in a million.
- The PHP has great resemblance with the basic programming language C which allows the most complex developers to create applications with a very short learning curve.
- PHP is free. Download it from the official PHP resource: www.php.net.