Android is an operating system for mobile phones that is based on the modified version of the Linux. Originally Android was developed by the Android Inc.In 2005, Google purchased the Android and took its development work and also its development team. Android is open source software that contains the operation system, middleware, and key applications. Android provides the open source facility means anyone can download the code and can modified that code and can use that code easily. Android provides the facility to develop the android application on any operation system such as Macs, Windows, or Unix and can publish the application. In November, 2007, Open handset alliance (OHA) was introduced then it was the group of 34 members after that led by the Google. Here eitworld.com provides the easiest way to learn the Android Basic Tutorial in the easiest way at the one click.
Why use Android: When we moved to one new technology from older technology, then one question occur in our mind that why we use it. Now we are using Android to achieve the following objectives:
- Market sharing: In the current era, there are lots of android users. Using android development, we can develop our own application and we can publish that application on Google Play. Google play provides the facility for direct accessing to our application. Google play is preinstalled on our android phone. Here we provide the better way to learn so that students can easily understand the concepts related to Android programming. Eitworld.com provides the Android Development Tutorial With Examples learning in the simple way and form basic to advance level.
- Open Platform: Android provides the open platform facility. Android application can be developed using any kind of operating system. By using open source code, manufacturers can make new code means can able to customize that code and can create custom user interface.
- Compatibility: Android provides cross-platform means android application can run on any type screen, size and resolutions including mobile phones, tablets etc. Google provides the facility to run the application only on the compatible devices such as mobile phones or tablets.
- Geo-location and social networking: Using android application, users are able to share their location via social networking such as Facebook or Twitter.
Advantage of Android:
- Android provides the unified approach to develop the android application. It means developers need to develop only Android and then application can run on different devices powered by Android.
- Android is open source means anyone can download the code and can customize according to their need.
- The biggest advantage of android is that when we want to check email and at this time, there is no laptop or computer but we have android phone then using the android phone, we can check the emails.
Here we provide the better way to learn so that students can easily understand the concepts related to Android graphics programming. Eitworld.com provides the Android Development Tutorial With Examples learning in the simple way and form basic to advance level.
Android Framework or Android architecture:
Android operating system composed of different software components that are arranged into a stack. The following diagram shows the android architecture:
Android architecture is categorized into following components:
- Linux kernel
- Android runtime
- Application framework
Here we provide the better and simple solution related to the Android Development Tutorial For Beginners and also for the advance programmer. Eitworld.com provides a way to better concepts related to Android Tutorial For Beginners With Examples for beginner and goes up to the advance level.
Linux kernel is the bottom most layer of the android framework.Android was created on top of the open source Linux2.6 kernel and after that Google made some changes in architecture which is used to develop android operating system.The features of linux2.6 are Security, Memory management, Memory management, Process management, Network stack, Driver model etc.
You can learn all the features in easy and best way at eitworld.com where we provide education at one click. We provide provides a way to better concepts related to Android Tutorial For Beginners With Examples for beginner and goes up to the advance level.
This layer is present at top of the Linux kernel layer. This layer is called as libraries.This layer provides several useful libraries that are used to develop well-functioning android operating system. These useful libraries are java libraries build specific for the android operating system.These libraries are: Open GL, Webkit, SQLite, Media frameworks, Security Socket Layer (SSL).
This is the 3rd component of the android architecture and it is placed at the top of Linux kernel.Android runtime is composed of java core libraries and the most important part of android that is Dalvik virtual machine.Dalvik virtual machine (DVM) is similar to java virtual machine (JVM) but JVM is designed for the computers or laptops but the Dalvik virtual machine is designed for the Android applications or mobile phones.
In this, android applications directly interact with the application framework means we don’t have to worry about that how android interacts with the SQLite or other libraries.Application framework is responsible to manage the basic functions of the android such as voice call management or memory management etc.Application framework provides the features such as Activity manager, Telephony manager, View system, Location manager etc.
Here at eitworld.com provides you the best way for android learning so that we introduced a tutorial named Android Development Tutorial For Beginners which goes up to advance level.
To use the android you have to need the install java and you must have a editor for Android such as Android studio or Eclipse ADT and now you are ready for learning the android in easy way. Here we provide simple solution to you means provide the Android development tutorial for you which make easy learning to you. So that anyone can take the advantage of easy learning at eitworld.com. Here eitworld.com offers the Android Development Tutorial for beginners and also for the advance user who want to learn android in easy and advance way. Here we provide Android Tutorial for Beginners With Examples so that you will happiness to learn Android tutorial which is purely designed for the fresher and for the advance user.
You can do more things in android because android programming support all kinds of programming such that if you want to perform the programing for geographical application then you can easily develop that kind of real world application. Here we provide the total solutions related to Android programming, you can learn Android at eitworld.com in easiest way and in better way with easiness.
Android provides the following features and you can also these features in very advance way in real world such as you can develop the sound based application, real time notification type application, facebook applications, whatsapp application or other popular applications.
Here eitwolrd.com provides you Android Development Tutorial With Examples learning in the simple way and form basic to advance level. We provide all the things which can make you better in Android Development so that you will feel happy and go ahead for great success in the companies. So we introduced the eitworld.com which provides the education at one click in the easiest way and provides the better and best solutions to you.
When you visit the eitworld.com for Android Tutorial then there is no need to go anywhere because we provide the Android Development Tutorial for Beginners and for the advance level.
Introduction to Android
- Android is an operating system for mobile phones that is based on the modified version of the Linux.
- Originally Android was developed by the Android Inc.
- In 2005, Google purchased the Android and took its development work and also its development team.
- Google wished that Android to be free and open source that can run on any kind of devices such as mobile phones, tablets and even televisions.
- Android is open source software that contains the operation system, middleware, and key applications.
- Android provides the open source facility means anyone can download the code and can modified that code and can use that code easily.
- Android provides the facility to develop the android application on any operation system such as Macs, Windows, or Unix and can publish the application.
- In November, 2007, Open handset alliance (OHA) was introduced then it was the group of 34 members after that led by the Google.
- In present time, OHA is the group of 84 companies such as T-Mobile, Sprint, LG, Samsung, Motorola, HTC, NVidia, Texas Instruments etc.